- Engineering design of decentralized wastewater treatment systems:
– Simplified sewer networks.
– Waste water treatment plants.
– Recycling of treated wastewater.
- Refurbishing of existing malfunction wastewater treatment systems:
– Plant assessment and working-out of possible measures to improove plant performance.
– Establishing of working drawings and supervision of construction.
– Plant commisioning.
- Site visits for technical plant assessment:
– Wastewater production.
– Plant performance analysis.
– Plant structure analysis.
– Recycling possibilities for treated waster.
- Global Informations System (GIS) services:
– Development of suitable GIS structure for projects.
– Managment of data collection to establishing suitable layer structure.
– GIS-data processing and build-up of thematic layers.